Business Visitors

Foreign nationals may enter Canada for six months or less to carry out business activities such as attending conferences, building business relationships, or pursuing investment opportunities. Such activity is not considered “work” for immigration purposes, and therefore business visitors usually do not require work permits in Canada.

The Immigration Law Group at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall can help ensure the smooth cross-border movement of persons conducting business or working in either in Canada or the U.S. Whether you are a corporate representative or individual business traveler, our team has the experience and expertise you need to help you conduct business in Canada.



–          NAFTA Transfers to Canada and U.S.

–          Intra-Company Transfers (L-1) to Canada and U.S

–          Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada

–          Visit Canada

–          Work in Canada